To be responsible for managing all brand communications through digital channels, setting up, selling and executing a vision, from delivering stand alone projects to integrated campaigns, developing brand presence, tracking online and delivering brand email.
As Digital Marketing Manager I will be responsible for delivering the digital brand objectives.
By creating and publishing remarkable content in the form that educates, informs, inspires and entertains, we can begin to build relationships with prospects early on in the buying cycle. We must move from numbers keeping score to numbers that drive better actions.
Marketing professional who lead the development and implementation of brand strategies across all digital, social, web and mobile consumer touch points to meet overall company marketing goals.
Have a creative and analytical role, immersed in the research, media, messaging, creative, analysis and measurement to create short and long-term plans for assigned campaigns to drive movement of key metrics and profitable growth.
Thought leadership and the ability to manage numerous cross-functional priorities within high-visibility initiatives.
- To be responsible for developing, executing and delivering the clients digital / online marketing strategy, planning and budget to include online, new media, web, e-commerce and SEO to drive the business forwards through key marketing channels.
- To be responsible for managing online branding, communications and campaigns through the clients or company website, email marketing, building the online community, attracting new customers, search engine optimisation, and search marketing.
- To review technologies and explore new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to more effectively deliver the communication and business objectives.
- To be responsible for managing all client communications to drive leads and ensure through gap analysis, appropriate support to correct performance within cost effective targets.
- To be responsible for planning/ improving the design, usability, content and conversion points of the clients websites or projects and for the promotion and growth of the clients web properties.
- To be responsible for the smooth running and completion of projects across site builds, online advertising, social media, maximising online sales opportunities and search marketing.